- Private lessons: Home Studio Mount Colah (Mon, Tues) - $30.00 per 1/2 hour
- Kindy Keyboard: Only available at pre-schools that have booked classes. $5-10 per student.
- Private lessons: The Learning Lounge (Wed, Thur, Fri) - Turrumurra: $38 per 1/2 hour.
- Lesson fees are heavily discounted at my Mount Colah Studio on Mondays and Tuesdays.
I have always kept my rates as low as possible to give everyone a chance to learn music in an affordable manner.
- Cash, cheque, bank deposit
- pay weekly, fortnightly, monthly or by the term
Cancellations due to sickness can always be rescheduled to another day. Cancellations for any other reason must be well in advance or a make-up lesson will not be offered.
- Home Studio: Mount Colah
- The Learning Lounge: Turrumurra
- Preschools at various locations. Soon in Mount Colah/Asquith area.
FREE PRESCHOOL PIANO LESSONS
- Pre-school group lessons at 3 locations at careforkindies.com.au (Monday: Belfield & Belmore. Friday: Leppington)
- Must be enrolled in the preschool and starting school in the following year.
- LESSONS ARE FREE If you are enrolled on the days I am there (Mondays & Fridays)
- See the Pre'school's website for information, enrolments and locations: http://www.careforkindies.com.au/
- Private piano tuition (Graded exams or just learn pieces at your leisure)
- Private music theory tuition (AMEB Theory, Musicianship & Music Craft syllabuses available - all levels)
- Group Music Craft Classes
- Group Pre-school age (4-5yrs old) Classes
- Ensemble classes (Handbell/percussion, duets & mixed ensembles) *coming soon* Please register your interest!
- HSC Music tutoring (Aural - Theory - Composition - Musicology)
Private lessons are tailored to the student's needs. In general however, a lesson will include note reading/theory, Aural, creative skills, general knowledge and many other little interesting things that get pulled out of the hat.
Performance in concert practice, competitions, exams etc are all available to the student but are completely optional.
My main aim in teaching music is to encourage enjoyment and expression through music. I also am influenced by the Dalcroze philosophy of teaching which includes understanding of music by less conventional means such as through movement. http://www.dalcroze.org.au/